Good morning to my lovely readers! If you are new here, welcome! I thought it would be fun to share my current bucket list. I’ve already crossed a few things off of my bucket list (like backpacking in the Yellowstone backcountry) but there is still a list! Some of these things will be crossed off soon and some may be years before I get to them.
- See the northern lights from the glass igloos at the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in Finland.
- Stay in a capsule hotel in Tokyo and immerse myself in Japanese culture.
- Find a career in the shipping industry and actually put my degree in International Business to use.
- Backpack around Europe and experience the culture of each country I visit.
- Visit Germany and learn about the country of my heritage.
- Visit my friends in Krakow, Poland and take a historical walk around the city.
- Visit every single national park in the United States (So far, I’ve been to Yellowstone, Glacier, Shenandoah, and the Great Smoky Mountains).
- Drive Historic Route 66.
- Write and publish several novels.
- Attend a show on Broadway.
- Be a spectator at the Olympics.
- Eventually, work from home.
- Have my picture taken being kissed by the man I love in front of the Eiffel Tower (cheesy, I know).
This is a just a base list and I’m always adding more things to do! What are some things on your bucket list?